Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Decorative Christmas Tree

Here's my latest post for Magenta, and you can see it on the Magenta blog today also.  I really like how this card turned out.  I seem to gravitate toward blues this time of year.  This lovely Decorative Christmas Tree stamp from Magenta makes such an effortless and beautiful card; it does all the work for you!


I inked the background with distress inks, using a blending tool, and dried it with a heat tool.  The tree and sentiment were both stamped with Versamark, and embossed with White Diamond embossing powder from Judikins.  After mixing some Perfect Pearl powder with water, I flicked that onto the card to simulate snow.  I used some Waterfall Stickles in a few areas to add even more sparkle.  In my photo, I could not really capture how sparkly this card is in real life.

Stamps all by Magenta:  Decorative Christmas Tree 42.170.O; Joyeux Noel 07.780.G (English version of Merry Christmas is available, and would also work here 07.779.G)


Other Materials used:
Versamark Ink
White Diamond embossing powder by Judikins
Distress Inks:  Chipped Sapphire; Faded Jeans; Stormy Sky
Perfect Pearls - Pearl
Waterfall Stickles

Enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne