Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Awesome Summer Sunflower


Summertime is such a great time of year, with backyard barbecues, and summer gardens featuring sunflowers!  I love playing with this sunflower stamp from Magenta; it's a perfect size for a gorgeous card.  I sprayed two colors of Radiant Rain mists onto a 2" Inchie square, and stamped the sunflower onto the middle.  I stamped the sunflower again onto my card, and positioned the Inchie square over the stamped image.  The sentiment was stamped into the lower right, and gems were sprinkled around for some extra sparkle.


If you look at the Inchie square in the light, you can see the beautiful sparkle from the Radiant Rain.  The perfect backdrop for this great stamp.


Magenta stamps used:  42.210.P  Sunflower
07.876.F  You Are Awesome

Other Items used:
Radiant Rain Mists:  Spanish Moss & Ginger Peach
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
2" Inchie Artsquare
Hero Arts Mixed Accents in Foliage and Sunshine



2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!!! I definitely have to try this and let you know how it goes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne