Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Twelve Tags of Christmas 2014 Day Three

We're on our third day of the Twelve Tags of Christmas, and it's Pam's turn again.  I love this cute stocking that she came up with, and there are two things about it that I especially love.

by Pam Nelson

The tops of the stockings are velvet paper that she has embossed with an embossing folder.  This is one of my favorite looks, since velvet paper embosses so beautifully.

My favorite thing though - hands down - is that she is providing the opportunity to Zentangle on it if people want to!  People don't have to, because it's really cute without, but oh yeah, I would be tangling on mine!  You can see Pam's tangle on the stocking on the left.  Very cool!

Something that's hard to see in the picture is that the holly has sparkle on it, and I THINK she might have used a Pico embellisher on the berries.

Come in and see Pam tomorrow, Wednesday December 3rd and make this great tag.  It will be fun, and you can also support our local food bank in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne