Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Magenta July Challenge



 July 2015 - Magenta Challenge :

My Favourite Magenta Stamp
Create a Card, a Layout, Art Journal page, or even an altered object, whichever you feel like. 

Follow the theme and use at least one Magenta product :
papers, stamps, embellishment, Peel Off's, chipboard, stencils, and more...

Here's my card:


For this card I used a stamp I designed for Magenta, called Zen Star Flower. I stamped it repeatedly around the edges of a white panel in Versamark ink, and embossed it with gold detail embossing powder. The sentiment, "Kindness is.." is a new favorite as well. I stamped it in the center of the flowers using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I finished this very simple card with a sprinkling of gold embellishments and matted it with shiny black card stock. This card is very shiny gold and beautiful in real life!

Magenta Stamps used:

Zen Star Flower 44.016.M

Kindness is 07.939.G
Other Materials used:
Versamark ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Judikins Gold Detail embossing powder
Gold embellishments

Now it's your turn! You could win a Magenta gift certificate valued at $25!

Just go to the Magenta blog here and submit your entry using In linkz 

One entry per person only!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne