Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Inspiration Station September

Here is one of the the cards I made for this month's Inspiration Station at Art 'n Soul. This one was made with some of the Inchie+ pieces that I made with Nuance (see previous post)


I had so much fun with this project, especially working with Inchies and Nuance!

After pressing the Inchie Art Squares into puddles of Nuance, and letting them dry, I stamped on them with the featured stamp set (Hero Arts CL-882 Autumn). 

I mounted them onto a panel of watercolor paper (also splattered with Nuance), and matted the panel with 2 colors of Stardream paper. The sentiment is also from the Hero Arts set, and I scattered various sequins (applied with Ranger Multi Medium Matte). Super fun and super easy!

When I was playing with the Nuance, I got it on my craft mat, on my Art Squares, on various pieces of watercolor paper, and I mopped up everything with a paper towel. After a craft session, did you ever have a paper towel that was too beautiful to throw away? More on that tomorrow!

The September Inspiration Station projects are on display at Art 'n Soul now! Please come in to see what the staff has made to inspire you. The pictures are never as good as seeing them in person.

Magenta Nuance used:
Nuance MNU-010 Scarlet

Nuance MNU-008 Golden Yellow

Nuance MNU-009 Grass Green

Nuance MNU-006 Orange

Nuance MNU-002 Bright Yellow
Other Products used:
Hero Arts Stamp set CL882 (Inspiration Station feature)
Inchie + Artboard Squares, white (1.5" square)
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Stardream Flame and Stardream Gold paper
Various sequins
Ranger Multi Medium Matte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne