Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Happy Christmas

Continuing with the theme of keeping Christmas cards simple, here is another one that I did for the Art 'n Soul Christmas Party inspiration.


Taking a piece of sparkly red cardstock cut to 4" X 5.25", I used the Memory Box die Distressed Snowflake Collage on the left side. This die cuts out snowflake shaped holes in your paper, in several sizes and shapes, and I love how this looks.

I stamped the Hero Arts stamp Happy Happy Christmas in Versamark ink, and embossed with Judikins White Diamond embossing powder. I love the font of this stamp, and love that it says Happy Christmas. Just a little difference that makes me happy.

Not shown is that I glued a few of the snowflakes that came out of the Memory Box die cut onto the inside of the card.

The panel was mounted on a white cardstock base, and I sprinkled a few sequins. This card is actually quite sparkly in real life, fast to make, and very mailable.


Products used:
Memory Box die 30061 Distressed Snowflake Collage
Hero Arts Stamp H6116 Happy Happy Christmas
Sparkly red cardstock of unknown provenance, but Stardream Jupiter would also be pretty
Versamark ink
Judikins White Diamond embossing powder
Various sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne