Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Thinking About Summer

For this card I used one of my favorite Magenta stamps: Clover Silhouette, designed by Magenta DT member Ellie Knol. This post is also on the Magenta Blog today.




On watercolor cardstock I sprinkled some Nuance powder in the general areas that I planned to stamp. I inked the stamp with Memento Gray Flannel ink and spritzed it with water, then stamped it in the areas where the Nuance had been sprinkled. I stamped it twice, spritzing the stamp once more in between stamping. I lightly spritzed some water to activate the rest of the powder on the card. I added some circles with Memento Teal Zeal ink, using a finger dauber and the Bubble Path Duo stencil.

I added the sentiment by stamping onto a strip of vellum with Distress Oxide Broken China ink. I embossed the sentiment with JudiKins Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder. I wrapped the vellum strip around the back of the watercolor panel and taped it down. I also put dots of Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive behind the sentiment to stick it down without showing from the front.

Magenta Products Used:
(If you are local, please look for products at Art 'n Soul. If you are not local and wish to find Magenta products, you can click on the link in the stamp or product name below each image, or you can visit the Magenta online store here).

48.011.L Clover Silhouette
07.954.G Think about you often
TM179 Bubble Path Duo
MNU001 Turquoise
MNU007 Raspberry

Other Products used:
Memento ink: Gray Flannel; Teal Zeal
Distress Oxide: Broken China
JudiKins Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder
Die-namics MFT-463 Blueprints 13
So Silk Glamour Green cardstock
various sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne