Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

Magenta Fall and Holiday 2018 Collection!

I'm excited to share with you the catalog for Magenta's brand new collection for the Fall and Holiday season! I honestly think that this is my favorite one of their collections. It has something for everyone, and many of the products can be used all year round and in every season, making this collection very versatile. Included are all of Sally Penley's beautiful calligraphy stamps. There are everyday sentiments as well as seasonal ones included, and all different sizes - they are gorgeous!

Also included are amazing new designs from Nathalie and Hélène Métevier, and DT member Ellie Knol. I think you're going to love these new designs; I certainly do! I have been showcasing many of the new stamps in my recent posts, and this catalog has some of my card designs at the back, in the gallery. So please go through all of the pages. There are also samples scattered throughout the catalog, as well as samples by other DT members.

Click here to view catalog

I hope you enjoy browsing through the catalog, and if you want any of the products, you can order directly from Magenta at their online store here. Click on "Stamps" or "Stencils" to view the full collection at the store.

Also check out the Magenta blog here. Many of the Design Team members have already been making projects using the new collection. In fact, there are many posts using the new collection that date back to the end of July, so if you have not seen them, keep looking through the older posts to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne