Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Happy You're My Friend

One of my dearest friends here is moving very far away, and I don't know if I'll ever see her again. This is a happy move for her, so I'm glad for her, but I will miss her! I made this card with a stamp set that I recently got from Simon Says Stamp


I really want to get out my watercolors and play with them, but when I'm in a hurry, it's always my Distress inks, because I know the colors so well.


I stamped and embossed the image with gold embossing powder onto watercolor cardstock first. Then I applied Distress ink to several acrylic blocks and added a little water to paint with them. At the end I flicked a little color and stamped the sentiment, also from the same set.

I added a few gems and that's it! I think there is a lot you could do with this set, and I plan to use it more in the future.

Products Used:
SSS101830 Sketched Flowers
Die-namics MFT-463 Blueprints 13 die set
Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron,
Peeled Paint, Barn Door, Rusty Hinge,
Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed
JudiKins Detail Gold embossing powder
Curious Metallics Super Gold cardstock
Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock
Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne