Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

I wish for all of you a happy and healthy New Year! 

2019 is the year my baby will have a baby! Our new grandson will be born in the first month of the new year, and we could not be more pleased. What a great way to start out the year. Cheers!



Magenta Products Used:
07.974.G Cheers!
Other Products Used:
Basics Acrylic Paints
Golden Fluid Acrylics
Deco Foil - Gold
Sharpie marker
Lucy's Little Gems
Versamark ink
WOW Rich Gold embossing powder
Papertrey Ink True Black cardstock
Tim Holtz watercolor paper
Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock

5 comments:

  1. Dianne, this is an amazing artsy card. I'm so happy to be part of the Magenta DT and get to work with all you amazing artists.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS sorry I forgot to say Congrats on the new Grand Baby this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine! Thank you and thank you! I'm so very glad you are now part of the Magenta team! Welcome!

      Delete
  3. I love this card! Stunning at first glance! - And so happy for you with a new grandson arriving this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne