Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Multilingual Sentiments

I wanted to do a quick post to show examples using the multilingual sentiments from Magenta.  The Christmas one is definitely going to be on my Christmas card this year.  For an example of the card I will probably do, please look at the last page of the Magenta Catalog supplement.  I also made a tag using it, and I just think it's beautiful however it's used.  The third sentiment in the block is Icelandic!


I sprayed through the new Magenta snowflake mask with Radiant Rain mist, and then pressed this shipping tag onto the wet mask to soak up the extra Radiant Rain.  The Multilingual Merry Christmas sentiment was stamped with Versafine ink.  Quick, easy and beautiful.

Magenta stamp used:  07.883.K  Multilingual Merry Christmas
Magenta Mask:  MC05 Snowflake Mask
Radiant Rain mist:  Bashful Blue
Versafine ink:  Deep Lagoon

Next is an example of the Multilingual Thank You stamp.  I have used this one quite a bit already, and I can see that this will become my go-to for quick Thank You cards.  The second sentiment in the block is Icelandic!


This one appears in the Magenta Catalog supplement, and it was made with one of my favorite techniques, acrylic block stamping.  I did a tutorial post on this technique here.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Ranger Black Sparkle embossing powder.  This embossing is so beautiful in real life - the words sparkle with lots of different colors.  Before embossing, be sure your ink is dry and use an anti static tool such as the EK Success Powder Tool.

Magenta stamp used:  07.882.I  Multilingual Thank You
Distress Ink:  Picked Raspberry; Mustard Seed; Faded Jeans
Tim Holtz Acrylic Grid Block Set
Versamark Ink
EK Success Powder Tool
Ranger Black Sparkle embossing powder
Strathmore 140# cold press watercolor paper 

I really love these two stamps from Magenta, and I think you will too!



1 comment:

  1. I bought both stamps and I'm soooo excited to use them that I'm going to begin making Christmas cards this weekend (and Thank You cards too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne