Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Magenta Challenge - June 2015


June 2015 - Magenta Challenge :
Summertime
Create a Card, a Layout or even an altered object, if you feel like it,
follow the theme and use at least one Magenta product :
papers, stamps, embellishment, Peel Off's, chipboard and more...


You have until June 28th to enter!

You could win a Magenta gift certificate
valued at $25!

Here's my card:


This card was made using one of my favorite techniques: Stencil Stamping. You can see my tutorial blog post about it here. The Distress inks I used were Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, and Peacock Feathers - yes my favorite Mini Distress kit #1. These colors all go together so beautifully! The stencil is one of my new favorites from Magenta - TM70 Zen Flower, which was inspired by one of my new stamps! After stencil stamping onto watercolor paper, I dried the panel and stamped the Zen Dragonfly, another of my new stamps, in Versamark and embossed with White Diamond embossing powder. The sentiment was added with Versafine Black Onyx Ink. I love how this turned out.

Now it's your turn!! You can go here to enter using the inlinkz link, and use the theme Summertime! 

Magenta Products used:
Zen Flower TM70
Zen Dragonfly 44.018.K
Give Wings to Your Passion 07.835.G
Other Materials Used:
Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Peacock Feathers
Versamark Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Judikins White Diamond embossing powder
Tim Holtz watercolor paper
Perfect Pearls Powder
So Silk Beauty Pink paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne