Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Magenta Super Saturday - It's Love!

This card is on the Magenta blog today, and you can see that post here.

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought I would make a sweet Valentine card, and use the Doodled Heart stamp that I designed for Magenta. I wanted to use it in a new way, and not center it on my card like I usually do. You can see previous posts using this stamp here (scroll down), and here.


This time I used a stamp platform to position two of my stamps, one on either side of my card panel. I stamped with white ink, and then colored them with Prismacolor pencils.


After coloring, I stamped them again in Versamark ink and embossed them and the sentiment with silver embossing powder. The sentiment looks white in my photo, but it's silver in real life.

If you don't have two stamps like I do, you can stamp them in Versamark to begin with, and emboss them before you start coloring. You can also choose not to emboss them.

Here's what they look like before embossing, while I was still coloring.



Speaking of Love, I want to introduce our newest grandson Asa. He was born on January 5th at 9:06 p.m. By the time this posts, he will be 5 weeks old, and he is in our hearts forever.


Magenta Products Used

44.014.N Doodled Heart
07.597.H It's Love

Other Products Used:
Prismacolor Pencils:
PC992 Light Aqua, PC905 Aquamarine, PC105 Cobalt Turquoise,
PC1014 Rose Deco, PC929 Pink, PC926 Carmine Red, 
PC921 Pale Vermillion, PC922 Poppy Red, PC944 Terra Cotta,
PC1005 Limepeel, PC912 Apple Green, PC911 Olive Green,
PC937 Dark Purple, PC956 Lilac
Deep Blue Cardstock from The Paper Cut
Hero Arts Unicorn White ink
Versamark ink
JudiKins Detail Silver embossing powder

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne