Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Tags

We have been doing 12 tags of Christmas at Art 'n Soul, and I made these two for today, day 9.  If you are local, I will have these available for make and takes, today only, along with a free Washi tape demonstration by Marj Marion, with lots of tips and inspiration.



Magenta stamp 02.307.L  Holly and Berry Flourish
Memory Box stamp B1953  Merry Christmas Flourish
Versamark Ink
Judikins Gold Embossing Powder
Gold washi tape
Cuttlebug Holly Ribbons Embossing folder 37-1927

For the first tag, I just used a shipping tag, available at any office supply store.  I stamped the Holly and Berry Flourish and the Merry Christmas Flourish in Versamark, and embossed with Judikins Gold Detail embossing powder.  I added a piece of gold washi tape, and embossed just the bottom with the Cuttlebug Holly Ribbons embossing folder.  I added a small piece of gold ribbon.  I wish you could see how shiny and glittery this is in real life.  My photo doesn't do it justice.




For this one I used:
Magenta stamp 02.307.L  Holly and Berry Flourish
Versamark Ink
Judikins Gold Embossing Powder
Tombow marker 245 (for the green); Tombow marker 847 (for the red)
Red Wink of Stella Brush pen
Gold washi tape, and Christmas washi tape
Elizabeth Craft peel-offs (red glitter dots)
Fiskars Holly Punch
Sizzix Super Scallop Tag Die 38-0946

I stamped the Holly and Berry Flourish with Versamark Ink and embossed it with Judikins gold embossing powder.  The holly was colored with Tombow marker 245, and the berries with Tombow marker 847.  I went over the berries with a red Wink of Stella brush pen.  I added washi tape, and punched out the holly.  I glued the gold holly leaves back onto the tag and added some red glitter peel off dots from Elizabeth Craft for the berries.

These tags were easy and fun to do, and I plan to make a lot more for my family's presents.  I have a couple more tags to share with you, and I will post them in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne