Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Magenta Retailer of the Year!

In case you all missed this on the Magenta blog, please check out the link here.

Dianne Johnson and Susie Tracy

Art 'n Soul received an award for the Magenta Retailer of the Year, for the fourth year in a row, and I was pleased to be asked to present the award to Susie Tracy, our shop owner.  We were so happy and honored to get this award again.  This means that for the year 2013, we bought more Magenta products than any other store in the U.S (actually, for the years 2010 through 2013).  There's a reason that we buy a lot of Magenta products, and that is because we simply believe that they are one of the best stamp companies around.  Our customers agree with us and come to us to purchase these classy and elegant stamps.  I'll leave you with a picture of a card that I made for a class that I co-taught with Marj Marion, (mentor and teacher extraordinaire), on making your own washi tape.

Magenta sentiment stamp:  Circle of Friends 2  07.673.I


Sorry the picture quality is not that good, but the sentiment is wonderful.  I'm so glad you all are in MY circle of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne