Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Magenta April Challenge


April 2014 - Magenta Challenge :
Easter

Create a Card, a Layout or even an alterned object if you feel like it
and use at least one Magenta product :
papers, stamps, embellishment, Peel Off's, chipboard and more...

You have until April 29th to enter!

You could win a surprise Magenta Prize,
containing stamps from the upcoming supplement

Please use In linkz to submit your page
Click here to go to the Magenta blog to submit your entry

Here is my card:



Magenta Stamps Used:  07.807.I  There is Magic All Around Us
86.007.G  Bird Nest
Magenta Template:  TM43 Birds

Other Products Used:  
Tsukineko Neon Inks:  Electric Pink; Electric Green; Electric Blue
Brilliance Coffee Bean Ink
Hero Arts Mixed Accents:  Sea and Blush
Paper:  So Silk Fair Blue and So Silk Beauty Pink

I wanted to try out the new Tsukineko Neon inks, and I absolutely love them.  When I looked at the colors I thought they would be perfect for Easter and Spring; they're so bright and happy.  I applied the color with stencil brushes over the Magenta template, and colored the egg in the nest blue also.  Easy and quick to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne