Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Stencils, Nuance and Doodles

This post is in conjunction with my post on the Magenta blog today.

I used watercolor cardstock, the Crest 4-04 Stencil and some Nuance powder. First I placed the stencil onto the watercolor cardstock and sprinkled Nuance powder onto it, trying to concentrate the color in the openings. I lightly sprayed the Nuance to activate it, and it covered the stencil and the openings with beautiful color.


I carefully picked up the stencil and placed it wet-side down onto another piece of watercolor cardstock. The Nuance that was on the stencil transferred to my cardstock and made a mirror image of the first card.



I had the urge to Zentangle in the openings, so I drew lines around them first and then did different tangles in each space. I flicked some mica watercolor from Artquest onto each card and stamped sentiments with Versafine ink.

This is such a great stencil to use for Zentangles!

Magenta Products Used:
(If you are local, please look for products at Art 'n Soul. If you are not local and wish to find Magenta products, you can click on the link in the stamp or product name below each image, or you can visit the Magenta online store here).

Crest 4-04 Floral Crest

07.846.G

07.901.F Imagine

MNU001 Turquoise

MNU002 Bright Yellow

MNU004 Jade

MNU011 Cerulean Blue

MNU013 Royal Blue

Other Products Used:

Micron Black pen 01
Versafine Deep Lagoon ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Watercolor paper
Artquest Palette Metallics



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne