Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Magenta Collection Sneak Peek including Sally Penley Stamps

Sorry I have been absent for so long. I've been super busy, but I should have some things for you soon. In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that Magenta Stamps will soon be offering stamps with Sally Penley's amazing calligraphy! This has been a goal for some time, and I am so thrilled with the results. If you are not familiar with Sally's work, she is a graphic designer and lettering artist who has been a calligrapher for 40 years. Sally holds a BFA in Design and you can access her website here.

Panel by Helene Metivier with mask by Nathalie Metivier and sentiment stamp by Sally Penley

You are going to absolutely love every one of the stamps, stencils and masks in Magenta's newest release. Sally's words will be part of a stunningly beautiful collection that Magenta will be releasing VERY soon. Besides the gorgeous calligraphy there will be Summer and Winter stamps, stencils and masks from Nathalie, Ellie and Helene. I got a sneak peek at the collection, and these are some of the finest designs I have seen. I'm so excited about this release.

You can access Magenta's blog here, and their online store here. There will be an announcement when the release goes live, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful Dianne....can't wait to see what is coming.......warm greets, Miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miranda! You are going to love all of it, it's a super release! ;-)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne