Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

More Magenta New Collection

I love this new daisy design by Ellie Knol, who is a talented Dutch designer for Magenta, and is also on the Magenta design team. I really like that it was made in two sizes. It makes them so versatile. I have four cards today, and I stamped them all the same. I stamped the larger daisy first, and then masked it and stamped the small one twice.  I love doing this on different colors of cardstock and then coloring them with colored pencils.


I love these daisies paired with Sally Penley's beautiful calligraphy! This sentiment was stamped with  Distress Oxide ink and embossed with iridescent sparkle embossing powder from JudiKins. You can't see the sparkle in the photo, but it makes such a happy card.


I kept the large daisy stamp in my stamp platform and when I was finished coloring on this one, I stamped it again and embossed with silver. The greeting was also stamped and embossed in silver. Another Sally Penley beauty!


I think that these beautiful daisies can be used for almost any occasion. The above was done on a dark blue cardstock, and I think it could definitely be a guy card, even though it's flowers. It's hard to tell here, but the sentiment is embossed in silver.


I love the purple on black. This could be used for a sympathy, birthday, or just any occasion.

Magenta Stamps Used:

48.018.N Large Daisy
48.017.K Small Daisy
07.975.I Large Happy Birthday
07.976.G Hello!
07.983.I Thinking of you

Other Products used:

Card #1:
Prismacolor Pencils: PC943 Burnt Ochre, 
PC1032 Pumpkin Orange, PC918 Orange,
PC921 Pale Vermillion, PC1011 Deco Yellow
Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink
JudiKins Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder
Lawn Fawn die LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Card #2
Prismacolor Pencils: PC992 Light Aqua,
PC905 Aquamarine, PC105 Cobalt Turquoise
Versamark ink
JudiKins Detail Silver embossing powder
Lawn Fawn die LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Card #3
Prismacolor Pencils: PC1087 Powder Blue,
PC903 True Blue, PC902 Ultramarine
Versamark ink
JudiKins Detail Silver embossing powder
Lawn Fawn die LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Card #4
Prismacolor Pencils: PC1026 Greyed Lavender
PC956 Lilac, PC1008 Parma Violet, PC932 Violet
Versamark ink
JudiKins White Opaque embossing powder
Lawn Fawn die LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables




6 comments:

  1. All so pretty Dianne! I did choose the daisy in my order but you are now making me wish I had. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I can see why you like the daisy so much. My fav is the teal one with silver embossing. So pretty. Can I ask, where do you buy your Magenta stamps in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! While I no longer have a local shop to get my Magenta stamps, it's very easy to order from them online. You can either click on the links I provide at the end of each post, or you can go to the Magenta store here https://www.magentastyle.ca/store/index.php I hope that helps!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne