Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanks to Our Veterinarians

My son asked me to make a card as a thank you to his Veterinarian. His cat had kittens and the Vet helped a lot and really went above and beyond. I loved being asked to make a card!


First I made a background by blending Distress Oxide inks onto some white cardstock, and flicked water onto the blended colors to make speckles. You can see where I talk about Distress Oxides and show blending here.

I stamped the Kitty Flourish stamp in Black Versafine ink, and then stamped the Small Thank You above.

I cut a piece of Paper Accents white cardstock to slightly smaller than the colored panel, and cut an oval window in the center of the panel using a Die-namics Inside/Outside Stitched Oval die.

This was a pretty easy card to put together, but I loved how it turned out, and I hope the Vet's office also liked it.

A an added bonus, here are some kitten pictures


This is Lucy, the Mom


This cutie's kitten name is Ziggy Stardust


Axl - the only boy!


Alaska and Boga


All five of them - milk coma


Sister and Brother, Alaska and Axl
They are about 4 weeks old now and so cute!

Magenta Products used:

13.153.M Kitty Flourish
07.977.E Small Thank You!

Other Products used:
Distress Oxides: Peacock Feathers,
Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey,
Seedless Preserves
Onyx Black Versafine ink
Die-namics MFT-846 Inside/Outside Stitched Ovals die set
Paper Accents white cardstock
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock









4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and I love seeing all of the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! The kitties are so adorable I can hardly stand it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Dianne, and I am falling in love with the little kittens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne