Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Magenta Card Exchange: Canada

My second card exchange partner finally got her card today, and it took only a week and a half to get to Canada, the same as to the Netherlands. My card to my Netherlands exchange partner is posted here.


The only rule was to use Magenta stamps or products. My Canadian exchange partner is Christine Alexander, who is another Magenta Design Team member. She is amazing! Be sure to check out her blog here.


I started out by masking a 1" strip across the bottom 1/3 of the card for a sentiment. Then I stamped the beautiful Magenta Floral Background in Hero Arts Unicorn White ink.


I colored the petals and leaves with Prismacolor pencils, and then put the panel back into the stamp platform and stamped with Versamark ink. I embossed it with silver embossing powder.


At the end I stamped the Magenta hello stamp that was designed by Sally Penley, into the space left by the masking. I added a few gems.

The card I received from Christine was amazing! It was like a little book where she had stamped several panels. You can see the card she sent me on her blog here.

Magenta Products used:


Other Products used:

Prismacolor Pencils: PC992 Lt Aqua,
PC905 Aquamarine, PC105 Cobalt Turquoise,
PC912 Apple Green, PC1005 Limepeel
Versamark Ink
Hero Arts Unicorn White ink
JudiKins Detail silver embossing powder
Versafine Clair Warm Breeze ink
Strathmore Blue Tone Mixed Media cardstock
So Silk Glamour Green cardstock
Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock


6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne