Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Holiday Greenery with Prismacolor

Another set of Christmas cards done! I love to color or paint, especially when I'm listening to podcasts or audio books. These cards were a lot of fun. I made 5 with gold and 5 with red.


I stamped the image using the MISTI stamping tool first, with green ink, and left the stamp in the MISTI.


After coloring, I replaced the panel in the MISTI and stamped it again with Versamark ink and then embossed with gold embossing powder.


After embossing, I flicked gold paint all over the panels


I couldn't decide between the green and the gold sentiments and mats, so I went with both. Which one do you like best? The sentiment is from Penny Black. I love this one because the waste piece between the upper part of the "s" and the "t" in Christmas is shaped like a heart. I like to use it for the dot over the "i". I added a couple of peel-off glitter dots from Elizabeth Craft in the center of the greenery. I hope you like these; more Christmas cards to come.

Products Used:
Memory Box CL5244 Holiday Greenery
Penny Black die 51-248 Merry Christmas
The Greetery Crimped Edge Frame die
Prismacolor Pencils: PC928 Blush Pink,
PC926 Carmine Red, PC924 Crimson Red,
PC1004 Yellow Chartreuse, PC1005 Limepeel,
PC912 Apple Green, PC909 Grass Green
Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink
Versamark Ink
Ranger Gold embossing powder
Finetec Gold watercolor
Curious Metallics Super Gold cardstock
PTI Poppy cardstock
MISTI stamping tool
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
Elizabeth Craft Be Creative Tape 



4 comments:

  1. great idea to emboss after using your pencils. Love the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are in the mood of christmas cards, love this design too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariëtte! Yes, I'm trying to get a lot done, and running out of time!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne