Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Shaving Cream and Die Cuts Merry Christmas

 Here is another card using the shaving cream technique that you can see here, here and here. This time I'm using panels that I made using red Distress inkers.


The inker I used for these panels is Festive Berries Distress Ink. I noticed that the longer I worked with the inker infused shaving cream, the lighter it got, and the more pink it became.


I just love this technique for making a lot of interesting panels to work with.

For this card, I cut the panel out with the Greetery's Crimped Frame die. I die cut the sentiment using the Elizabeth Craft 1056 Merry Christmas die, from Stardream Jupiter cardstock. The mat for this card was cut from the same. I mounted the panel on a base card and it was done. Super easy fast and festive.

I made more of this card, but to make it more sparkly, I die cut the sentiment from red glitter cardstock, and the mat is Hopsack Red cardstock from The Paper Cut.


I kind of like the glittery one; which one do you like?

Products Used:
Elizabeth Craft die 1056 Merry Christmas
The Greetery Crimped Edge die
Festive Berries Distress inker
Stardream Jupiter cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Red Glitter cardstock
Hopsack Red cardstock from The Paper Cut
Neenah Solar White cardstock 80# and 110#
Shaving Cream (any will do, but not gel)





2 comments:

  1. That background makes me hungry for peppermint whatever! Lovely. From Laura Pervier

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne