Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Die Cut Christmas: Mod Poinsettia Merry Christmas

 As part of my plan to try out all my dies, I thought it would be fun to use the Memory Box Diagonal Stripe Collage die in a way that would make me think of a candy cane.


I first cut a white panel out using the Greetery Crimped Frame die, and then used the Memory Box 94401 Diagonal Stripe Collage die at the bottom.

I added a Memory Box Mod Poinsettia that I cut out of a shaving cream panel that I had made with both red and green inkers.


These are the red ones I made. I didn't photograph the ones where I added green, because I didn't think I liked them; but probably die cutting the Mod Poinsettia out of those panels was a good use of them. If you have not already seen it, you can see how to do the shaving cream technique here.

The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Paper Rose, and I cut it out of Stardream Jupiter cardstock. The panel was also matted with Jupiter cardstock. I put one little gem in the center of the Poinsettia.

Products Used:
Memory Box 94401 Diagonal Stripe Collage
Poppy Stamps 2086 Mod Poinsettias
Paper Rose 17823 Merry Christmas Text die
The Greetery Crimped Frame die
Distress inkers: Mowed Lawn,
Twisted Citron, Festive Berries
Shaving Cream
Stardream Jupiter cardstock
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne