Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Die Cut Christmas: Peace on Earth

 I got this great die from Elizabeth Craft that pretty much covers a regular sized card panel. This peace message is my favorite for this year. I'm not always feeling holly jolly these days.


I die cut the sentiment and stars out of a dark blue cardstock. This die set also comes with a separate die that cuts out more stars. I adhered the die cuts to a panel that I had previously made using the shaving cream technique. You can see how this is done here. When I used blue inkers, I had a large pile of backgrounds. These were made using Distress inkers in Broken China, Faded Jeans and Speckled Egg. For this particular panel I used a Magenta stencil TM213 Wreath of Circles.


I still have lots of these left and I plan to use them!

To finish the card, I cut the panel using The Greetery Crimped Edge die. For some extra sparkle, I colored the stars using a Wink of Stalla glitter pen. I matted the panel with the same dark blue cardstock. This cards would be perfect for mass production.

Products used:
Elizabeth Craft 1715 Peace on Earth die
The Greetery Crimped Frame die
Distress inkers: Broken China,
Faded Jeans, Speckled Egg
Shaving cream
Wink of Stella glitter pen, clear
PTI Enchanted Evening cardstock
Neenah Solar White 110#


2 comments:

  1. I've been admiring that crimped die every since you started using it. Was gonna get one today during their Black Friday sale, but forgot about it until your post came through. Yep, sold out. Oh well, I have lots of other dies I can use until their next sale. :-) (As always, love your cards.) From Laura P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, sorry you missed it; that is a great die. Thanks so much Laura!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne