Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Leaf Burst Birthday

 I recently needed to make a guy birthday card, and was looking through my stencils to make a background. I pulled out the Altenew Leaf Burst stencil to make this simple but pretty card.


On a white panel I blended Distress inks through the stencil. This color palette is one of my favorite blends.


While I had the inks out, I made 3 of these panels for future cards, and die cut them using the Greetery Crimped Frame die.

Last, I die cut the Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Brush Script out of silver holographic cardstock, also from Simon. I affixed the sentiment to the center of the card. It's really bright and pretty in real life.

I matted the panel with So Silk Glamour Green cardstock and mounted it to a white base card.

Products Used:
Altenew Leaf Burst Stencil ALT2192
Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Brush Script die sssd112116
The Greetery Crimped Frame die
Distress inks: Twisted Citron, 
Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet
So Silk Glamour Green cardstock
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne