Pages

Friday, July 10, 2020

Super Saturday at Magenta: Thinking of You

Hi! I'm over at the Magenta Blog today, and you can see that post here.

During this time of isolation, I have been enjoying making blended Distress backgrounds using blending brushes and stencils.


Magenta has a series of square and rectangle silhouette stencils developed by Nathalie that are perfect for adding a blended shape to your card. I especially like this square TM277 because it's a good size for blending several colors.

I placed the stencil onto a white panel, and taped it down with Post-it tape. I made sure that the tape covered the panel around the stencil.


This is the panel after I finished blending the colors. I then used GinaK Amalgam Jet Black ink to stamp the beautiful Clover Silhouette stamp, by Ellie Knol, and the also beautiful Thinking of You calligraphy stamp by Sally Penley.

I've made a number of backgrounds using the square stencils from Magenta, and I plan to use them in the coming weeks.


Magenta Products used:

TM277 Square Silhouette

48.011.L Clover Silhouette

07.982.E Thinking of you small

Other Products used:
Distress Inks: Candied Apple,
Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed,
Twisted Citron, Speckled Egg
Blending brushes
GinaK Amalgam Jet Black ink
PTI Terracotta Tile cardstock
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne