Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Magenta Card Exchange April - The Netherlands

This month I got to send a card to the Netherlands again. I have such fond memories of visiting that beautiful country, and would love to go back someday.


For this card I used a rectangular stencil and brushed Distress ink in Wild Honey from the lower left corner to the upper right, allowing the color to fade out at the upper right. I splattered the Distress ink with water to create some spots.


Once my panel had dried, I stamped the beautiful Clover Silhouette stamp in black. This stamp was designed by Elie Knoll, one of Magenta's talented Dutch Design Team members. Then also in black, I stamped the hello! sentiment, which is one of my favorites of the calligraphy stamps designed by the amazing Sally Penley for Magenta. Last, I stamped the  Zen Butterfly, which is a stamp I designed for Magenta. The butterfly was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed in gold.


I spattered some gold paint onto the panel, and I took an oblique photo of the card to show how shiny the gold is in real life. I die cut the panel using The Greetery Crimped Edge die, and matted it with gold cardstock, and then onto a base card.


This is the sneak peek shot I posted onto the Magenta Passion Studio. It shows how really gold and shiny the card is.


Magenta Products used:


07.976.G hello!

Other Products used:
Distress ink: Wild Honey
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Versamark ink
Sakura Gold Poster Color
Ranger gold embossing powder
The Greetery Crimped Frame die
Curious Metallics Super Gold cardstock
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne