Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Falling For Magenta

Magenta really does have some beautiful Fall leaf stamps out this year. This one is called Fall Leaf Twig.


This card was super simple. I sprinkled some Nuance onto a piece of watercolor cardstock, and spritzed. Once dry, I cut a panel 1 3/4" wide and 5" tall. I also cut a piece of white cardstock to 3 3/4" x 5" using the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles (LF768).

I placed the Nuance panel 1/4" to the right of the left edge on the white panel and using the MISTI stamping tool, I stamped this beautiful leaf twig with Versamark. I removed the Nuance panel and stamped it again, and used gold embossing powder on each piece separately, to avoid any gaps.

I stamped the sentiment with two colors of Versaclair ink for an ombre effect. To finish the card, I matted it with a piece of red cardstock I had in my stash, and mounted it onto a base card.

Magenta Products used:

0798.M Fall Leaf Twig

07.1014.F Enjoy the beauty

MNU006 Orange Nuance

MNU008 Golden Yellow Nuance

MNU010 Scarlet Nuance

Other products used:
Versamark ink
Versafine Clair Summertime & Tulip Red
Tim Holtz watercolor cradstock
Ranger Gold embossing powder
Lawn Fawn LF768 Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Neenah Solar White cardstock 110#

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne