Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Magenta Pumpkin Trio: Happy Fall!

When the Fall weather starts to make the mornings crisp, I always think of pumpkins. I love the colors, the variety, and just everything about them. I begged Nathalie to design a new pumpkin image for us this year, and she certainly delivered! I love this beautiful little trio, and am excited to add it to my collection.


I cut a panel of dark blue cardstock with the Lawn Fawn LF768 Small Stitched Rectange Stackables. The large die of this set cuts a panel to 3.75" x 5". I stamped the Pumpkin Trio image and the Delicate Leaves image with Hero Arts White Unicorn ink, using a MISTI stamp platform. I then colored the leaves and pumpkins with prismacolor pencils.

Once I had finished coloring, I put the panel back into the MISTI and stamped the pumpkins again with Versamark ink. I also stamped the sentiment Happy Fall with Versamark. I embossed the images with gold embossing powder.

To finish the card, I added orange gems to the leaves, and matted the panel with Curious Metallics super gold cardstock.

Magenta Products used:

09.262.M Pumpkin Trio

0784.Q Delicate Leaves

07.1040.E Happy Fall

Other Products used:
Prismacolor pencils: PC912 Apple Green, 
PC1004 Yellow Chartreuse, PC1002 Yellowed Orange
PC1003 Spanish Orange, PC944 Terra Cotta
Hero Arts Unicorn White ink
Versamark ink
Ranger Gold embossing powder
The Super Cut Deep Blue cardstock
Curious Metallics Super Gold cardstock
Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne