Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Magenta Delicate Leaves - Fall/Winter 2019 Collection

Hello everyone, here is another post using stamps from the new Magenta Fall and Winter 2019 Collection. This is one of their largest releases yet! There's something for everyone. You can look at all of the new stamps here; and the stencils/masks here.

I love the Delicate Leaves stamp because I think it can be used for almost any type of card, as well as an interesting background. I have two cards for you today, using this stamp.


These leaves look to me like they are trailing down along the side of a fence, so it adds background interest. Yes! The orange is all one stamp, isn't that cool?

I stamped it with some several orange Distress inks, then pulled out some of the color with a damp brush. 

I finished the card by using a stamp from Magenta's last collection: a beautiful calligraphy sentiment by Sally Penley. I added a few orange pearls and left it at that.

I went a completely different direction with my second card.


Look how you can make this stamp perfect for Christmas! The sentiment is from this new collection as well, and it also comes stacked vertically, so it's very useful, and I will be using that vertical stamp in a post very soon.

I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter marker on all of the leaves, but that is impossible to capture in a photo. It gives the card a pretty shimmer. The berries are some red pearls from my stash.

Magenta Products used:

0784.Q Delicate Leaves
07.984.E With Sympathy

07.1022.I Wishing you a Merry Christmas

Other Products used:
Distress inks: Wild Honey, 
Rusty Hinge, Carved Pumpkin
Versafine Onyx Black ink
So Silk Black cardstock
Orange pearls
Versafine Clair Green Oasis ink
Stardream Jupiter cardstock
Red pearls
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock
Lawn Fawn die LF768
Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables




4 comments:

  1. Dang, the different colors on the leaves really changes the feel of each card. And in a good way! Great idea to do that. From Laura P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne