Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Die Cut Christmas: Ornament Trio and Gelli Plate Background with Distress Oxide

 This is the last of the cards I have that I made using just die cuts. I wanted to cut out all of the Christmas dies that I had not had a chance to use before.


I die cut the ornaments out of a white panel that I die cut using a stitched rectangle die from Die-Namics. I placed the die cut panel onto a background that I made when I was playing around with a Gelli Plate and Distress Oxide inks. This panel was made using Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink that I brayered onto the Gelli Plate. I picked up the color with a textured piece of white cardstock, and it made a nice textured print.

I added a sentiment made with a Memory Box die that I cut from PTI Pure Poppy cardstock. At the end I added tiny red gems.

Products Used:
Poppystamps 1270 Ornament Trio Cutout
Memory Box 94499 Special Merry Christmas
Die-namics MFT-463 Blueprints 13 die set
Distress Oxide ink Festive Berries
PTI Pure Poppy cardstock
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock
White Textured 65# cardstock
Gelli Plate




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne