Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you! Please check out the post here on the Magenta blog, where members of the Design Team posted some beautiful Christmas cards to wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

I wanted to use the Multilingual Merry Christmas stamp from Magenta this time. I feel the separation from my Icelandic relatives acutely this year, especially since we were with them last year at this time. I also feel though, that we are all in this together; whether it's working to stay healthy, or working against hate. Stay well and safe everyone!


For this card, I used two panels that I made with shaving cream. I have used SO many of the panels I made with this really fun technique. If you missed it, you can see my post here. If you search for shaving cream on my blog, you can see lots of times when I have used it.


I made the inner panel for this card with shaving cream, Distress inkers and the Magenta Tumbled Ash Leaves stencil. The outer panel was made just with shaving cream and inkers, and no stencil.


I made other panels adding other colors, but I really like the simplicity of just one color.


To see the card I made from the panel with two colors (above) please click here.

Merry Christmas everyone, and please check back in for my post tomorrow. It will be my turn on the Magenta blog.

Magenta Products Used:

Distress ink: Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Shaving Cream
The Greetery Crimped Frame die set
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110#
Dark Green Cardstock of Unknown Provenance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne