Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Gnome Merry Christmas with Shaving Cream and Stencil

 I made this card for my youngest grandson in Iceland. He will be 2 years old in January, and I sent him a bunch of laminated pictures of his family so he can play with them. I don't want him to forget all of us during this time.



I love how this card turned out. I made a bunch of gnomes like this last year, and you can see my post here.

I made the background when I made some shaving cream cards using stencils. You can see that post here, and below are some of the blue panels I made.


I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the poinsettia ones. I will definitely make more of these with different colors.

I cut the panel with the middle size of the Crimped Frame die from the Greetery, and matted it with So Silk cardstock. I adhered all of the pieces to a base card.

I hope you like it. I will definitely make more of these for cards next year. 

Products Used:
Simon Says Stamp Large Gnome die sssd112037
Memory Box 94022 Merry Christmas Cheshire Script
(Other products used to make this Gnome can be found
on the post linked above)
Shaving Cream
Distress inkers Broken China, Faded Jeans, Speckled Egg
Tim Holtz THS049 Poinsettia Layering Stencil
The Greetery Crimped Edge die
Memory Box Jewel Glitter cardstock
So Silk Glamour Green cardstock
Neenah Solar White 80# & 110# cardstock



4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please visit me again soon.
Dianne